top of page


Canada's Top Mentalist Ryan Edwards | Toronto's Top Mentalist Ryan Edwardsentalist Ryan Edwards

You've heard it said that we only use 10% of our brain? Well Mentalist Ryan Edwards has figured how to unleash the other 90%! Difficult to believe of course, but not as difficult to believe as what accomplishes during this show. Our brains are said to be human CPUs, carrying out our instructions by performing complex arithmetic, logistics, and controlled input and output functions in milliseconds. But what else can our brains do when we so drastically increase our control? Can we control every beat of our hearts? Electronics? The invisible sound waves around us? Limitless is the story of how Ryan uses his brain in ways most people would see as impossible.



bottom of page